The Saveur Blog Awards are the celebration of bloggers, cooks, photographers, and travelers who’ve taken to the web to tell stories and get us all excited to stand in front of the kitchen stove and recognize outstanding food content from around the world and across the web.
Casa Mia would be honored and delighted to be nominated for the Saveur Blog Awards 2016. We’d love it if you could nominate us!
Nominations can be submitted until July 18th.
It’s easy and requires no registration, only an email account:
1. Click on this link to nominate us: http://www.saveur.com/
2. Then paste in the url (address) of our blog: http://www.
3. Pick whatever category you feel we fit, we went with “Best New Voice”
4. Fill in the rest of the short form (name, email and reason)
5. Answer the question regarding ownership of the blog (not your blog obviously)
6. Untick the newsletter option if you don’t care to receive it, and hit SUBMIT.
Optional: you can nominate as many times as you want to… and tell your friends to do the same.
Thank you for your support!
Eleonora Baldwin is a TV host, freelance food and travel writer, and culinary connoisseur based in Rome, Italy. Her writing appears in several food and travel publications. Her shows “ABCheese” and “Uazz’america” are broadcast on Italian food network Gambero Rosso Channel. Her podcast “iCheese” is recorded live on the Radio Food Live network.